- Do you have a a unique book project that requires more care than a traditional self-publishing vendor offers? (And want to print it, simply and cleanly, without hidden fees for lots of things you don’t need?)
- Does the book have special or niche market appeal?
- Would you like to control distribution and marketing?
- Do you want a professionally-produced volume at a price you can afford?
- Considering a full-color interior, hard- and soft-cover editions, or something larger than a trade paperback?
- Does your book have special considerations or needs such as photographs, vectored art, charts, and illustrations?
If any of these conditions describe your book project, you’ve come to the right place. Our services include editing, page design and construction, cover design, author support, ISBN acquisition, top quality on-demand printing at a reasonable cost, and related services customized for your unique project.
We’d like to learn more about your book and your writing journey. Please email us at email@example.com with details and we’ll be happy to develop a proposal.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In 2011, Word Edge published the groundbreaking nonfiction reference book:
Biographical Encyclopedia: Chronicling the History of the Church of God Abrahamic Faith, a 620-page, soft-cover volume with hundreds of biographies, photos, charts, and illustrations, also available in ebook pdf format.
Reference Category: Gold Award
Religion Category: Bronze Award
“I know a lot more about books and their organization and presentation than I do about the Abrahamic Faith. Jan Stilson’s latest book is beautifully organized, illustrated and presented. I thought it was fresh off the press from one of the mainstream academic publishing houses.“
~ Steve Thomas
Author Jan Turner Stilson placed her trust in Word Edge to produce this monumental project that involved six years of research and writing. Word Edge offered support and the following services to bring Jan’s second book from concept to publication: text editing, format consulting, web site creation (www.bio-cog.com), cover design, page design, and full graphics production.
We’re grateful to Jan for choosing Word Edge to publish her book. Word Edge will continue to provide marketing and promotional services and introduce the e-book format to boost sales and recognition for this talented author.
This project showcases Word Edge’s fine and diverse abilities to produce any kind of book, fiction or non-fiction. It is our sincere hope that you’ll consider choosing Word Edge to publish your book. We look forward to reviewing your manuscript, but bear in mind, Word Edge is selective–we won’t publish just anything. For any book to be a success, quality is of utmost importance and that starts with the writing and content.
If you are a Word Edge published author or authorized reseller,
please click here: Order Books