Writing needs to make a good first impression—fiction, nonfiction, poetry, business communications. It must be sharp and original to catch a decision-maker’s eye or entice readers.
Writing is hard work; editing is even harder. Word Edge can help whatever stage of the process you’re in. Click a service to learn how:
- Critiques & Assessments – Novels (full or partial), short stories, creative non-fiction; also author mentoring.
- Editing – Fiction and creative non-fiction.
- Proofreading – Novels, short stories, biographies, non-fiction humor, and other creative projects.
- NEW! Ready-Set-Go Book Covers – Pre-made ebook-ready covers at great prices or custom covers to meet your e-pub or print needs.
- Publishing – As an independent, boutique publisher, we’ll give your project personalized, specialized attention.
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~Ask about a no-obligation consultation, writing sample review, and project estimate. They’re always free.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Most authors sweat words onto the page, live and breathe through their characters, commit years of research and dedication to nonfiction, and send out manuscripts hoping they’ve got all the pieces right. And there are a lot of pieces to writing, starting with the basics of spelling, punctuation, and grammar to deeper and more subjective areas of voice, tone, theme, character development, plotting, research, and story cohesion.
Please browse our services and contact us today for a completely free, no-obligation estimate, and personalized recommendations for your project.
~ ~ ~
Visit our literary web-zine for great poetry, fiction, and tips for writers: